Please note this course will not give you any type of prelicense or continuing education credit.
Course Format: Exam Prep Portion (Online), Study Guide (textbook via mail), and Classroom Discussion CD via mail
Listed price includes shipping of the supplemental materials.
This course helps students prepare for the Arizona Life & Health state licensing exam and has over 1000 questions. It is designed to help you maximize your study time and retain the most important information for exam day.
This program is professionally designed to give you an interactive learning experience that will help prepare you to pass the state licensing exam!
The Exam Simulator will duplicate your state exam experience. It will answer questions of the same type and format as the state exam and give feedback on areas in which you need help.
The study guide provides valuable content on everything you will need to pass your exam
The Classroom Discussion CD is an interactive audio CD that follows along with conversations between an insurance professor and students discussing insurance topics that many students have difficulty on during the Arizona state exam.
The online course includes:
- Spoken chapter introductions with bulleted lists that identify the key concepts you will learn.
- Animated examples that help illustrate the most important concepts in each chapter.
- Text reader that allows you to navigate the way you find most intuitive.
- In-chapter questions to test your understanding of concepts as you learn.
- Chapter exams that help you know when it's time to move on to the next subject.
- Realistic exam simulations that ensure you're ready for every aspect of your upcoming exam.
Arizona Insurance Department Licensing Division
2910 N. 44th St., Ste 210
Phoenix, AZ 85018-7256
FAX: (602) 364-4460